Building Room: Brush 305
Office Hours: Mondays, 1:00–3:00 p.m. or by appointment
- Golda Och Postdoctoral Fellow, 2018
- Kogod Research Fellow, Shalom Hartman Institute of North America 2016–2018
- Association of Jewish Studies Women’s Caucus Travel Grant 2017
- Woodrow Wilson Foundation, Charlotte Newcombe Dissertation Fellowship 2014-2015
- Society for the Scientific Study of Religion, Student Research Award 2013–2015
- Network for Research in Jewish Education, Emerging Scholar Award 2012
- New York University, Jim Joseph Foundation Fellowship 2009–2014
- Wexner Graduate Fellowship/Davidson Scholar 2008–2011
- “Jewish Education for Jews of No Religion?” Journal of Jewish Education. Book Review, 2018.
- Religion Dispatches, USC Annenberg, “Can the Spiritual Left Make the Change They Wish to See?” April 9, 2017
- The Hertog Study of Chabad on Campus, Mark I. Rosen, Steven M. Cohen, Arielle Levites, and Ezra Kopelowitz, September 2016
- Levites, Arielle and Stone, Ira, “Carrying the Burden of the Other: Mussar and Adult Development” in Kress, Jeffery, ed. Growing Jewish Minds, Growing Jewish Hearts: Promoting Spiritual, Social, and Emotional Growth in Jewish Education. New York: URJ Press, 2012.
- “It’s Complicated: How Jewish Teens Describe Their Jewish Identity.” With Liat Sayfan. To be presented at the Annual Conference of the Association for Jewish Studies, 2018.
- “The Kids Are Alright. Right? A Panel Discussion of the Findings from the 2018 National Jewish Youth Serving Organization Study.” Panelist. Presented at the Network for Research in Jewish Education Annual Conference. June 11-12, 2018, George Washington University.
- “Does the Puzzle Make a Picture? Talmud Study and Day School Students’ Intellectual Values.” Presented at the Network for Research in Jewish Education Annual Conference. June 11-12, 2018, George Washington University.
- “The Taming of the Jewess: Gender, Emotion Management, and Contemporary American Jewish Spirituality.” Annual Conference of the Association for Jewish Studies, December 17-19, 2017, Washington, DC.
- “Jewish and Muslim Feminisms.” Panelist. Shalom Hartman Institute of North America. Jews and Muslims in America Today Conference. New York, NY, 2017.
- “Telling Stories About Research: Narrative as Methodology.” Network for Research in Jewish Education Annual Conference. June 14-16, 2016, Towson University.
- “Pedagogies of Transformation: Learning from Jewish Spiritual Education.” Conference on Transformative Jewish Education. March 20 -21, 2016, Brandeis University.
- “Jewish Adolescents” Special Issue Co-editor, Journal of Jewish Education, 2018-2019.
- Consultant, Pew Research Center, Religion & Public Life, 2018.