WELCOME TO THE LIBRARY
Serving the JTS students and scholars and researchers around the world, The Library is home to more than 425,000 volumes, making it the largest and most extensive collection of Hebraic and Judaic material in the Western Hemisphere. See The Library Schedule and Events, Exhibitions, and Programs.
Search The Library Catalog
Library Quick Links
• Course Reading via Blackboard
• Online Resources (Ebooks, English/Hebrew Periodicals, Journal Locator, Title/Subject Guide).
• Remote Access (for JTS faculty and students)
• Library Research Guides
• Watch a Video about Special Collection
• Online Learning
• Contact a Librarian
• Search Other Libraries (via WorldCat)
• Join the Conversation on the Library Blog
Support The Library—Become a Member Today!
Connect to JTS on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube to join in the conversation!