Create Your Legacy
A planned gift stands as a lasting reminder to your children and succeeding generations of the values that are most important to you. When you create a legacy at JTS, you affirm the importance of Jewish education, rabbinic leadership, the sanctity of prayer, and the value of Jewish scholarship.
Achieve Your Philanthropic Goals
Planned gifts give back and help you prepare for your future. They may allow you to take sizable income, gift, and estate tax deductions and provide favorable capital gains tax treatment. They may provide income for you and your loved ones for life. Planned gifts also allow you to leave a legacy that accomplishes your philanthropic goals.
When you make a planned gift, you become an esteemed member of JTS’s Tzaddikim Society. With your permission your name will be recognized in the Tzaddikim Society category of our commencement booklet and other notable publications.
For planned giving questions, please contact our planned giving officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Give
- Bequest: Include JTS in your will or trust.
- Charitable Gift Annuity: Receive a guaranteed income stream and significant tax benefits.
- Charitable Lead Trust: Discover an innovative way to pass appreciating assets on to family members while making annual gifts to JTS.
- Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust: Establishes a fixed income payment to you or those you designate; at the end of the term the remainder is paid to JTS.
- Charitable Remainder Unitrust: Establishes a variable income payment to you or those you designate; at the end of the term the remainder is paid to JTS.
- Life Insurance: Make JTS beneficiary of a life insurance policy to guarantee a sizeable gift to JTS or make JTS owner and beneficiary to receive current tax benefits.
- Testamentary Life Income Gifts: One gift in your estate can benefit both your family and JTS.
Contact us any time at email@example.com.