List College is committed to making it possible for all students to realize their educational goals. We encourage students to apply for financial aid; no student should hesitate to apply for admission due to financial concerns.
Our admissions decisions are need-blind. Financial need or ability to pay plays no part in the decision process. Financial aid applications are processed after all admissions decisions have been finalized.
Calculating Need-Based Aid
The total cost of education is used along with data from the federal FAFSA form to determine demonstrated need. If you have demonstrated need, you are eligible for need-based financial aid. List College meets up to 100 percent of demonstrated need for all students who are eligible. JTS offers List College families a no-interest payment plan. Please contact the Financial Aid Office at email@example.com with any questions regarding financial aid.
Merit and Need-Based Aid
- Need-based financial aid is determined by your family’s demonstrated financial need. For students in the Joint Program with Columbia and List College, need-based aid is awarded through the JTS Financial Aid Office. For students in the Double Degree Program with Barnard College, need-based aid is jointly awarded through the JTS Financial Aid Office and the Barnard College Financial Aid Office.
- Merit-based financial aid is determined by your academic achievement and community involvement. JTS merit-based scholarships are awarded by the List College Dean’s Office in conjunction with its fellowship committee. All admitted students are considered for merit-based scholarships; no additional application is required. Please contact the Office of Admissions for detailed at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding merit-based aid, or visit JTS Financial Aid.
Joint Program with Columbia University
- Early Decision 1: November 1
- Early Action: January 15
- Early Decision 2: January 15
- Regular Decision: February 1
- Transfer: March 1
Double Degree Program:
- Early Decision: November 1
- Regular Decision: January 1
- Transfer: March 1