Public Events at JTS
JTS’s public lectures and events articulate a vision of what Judaism in North America is and might become. They feature engaging personalities—scholars, writers, artists, and community leaders—who bring contemporary issues into dialogue with Jewish texts, values, traditions, and themes.
JTS also welcomes over a thousand individuals to our free, open-to-the-public High Holiday services every year.
Event Topics Include:
- Prayer and spirituality
- Ethics and public policy
- Music and visual culture
- Interreligious issues
- Judaism in the public sphere
Join Us Online
Many JTS events are livestreamed, which will be noted in the event listing. We invite synagogues and other Jewish communal organizations to hold public screenings of these outstanding programs. To learn more, contact email@example.com.
- Reservations are required for all programs.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Photo ID is required for admission to JTS.
- Events are held at JTS unless otherwise noted.
- JTS is wheelchair accessible. Please notify us in advance of any special needs so that we can best accommodate you.
- ASL interpretation is available upon request. Please notify us at least seven business days prior to the program so that we can arrange for an interpreter.