Day School Lay Leadership Training Institute (DSLTI) in Miami
Date: Sep 12, 2016 - Sep 12, 2016
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Sponsor: The Davidson School
Category: JTS in Your Community
Get a jump on board planning for next year. This program will help board chairs, heads of school, and board members think about how to make the board experience more strategic, meaningful, and relevant.
Join us to learn strategies for building an exceptional board and a stronger partnership between lay and professional leaders.
Facilitated by faculty and staff of the Day School Leadership Training Institute (DSLTI) of the William Davidson Graduate School of Jewish Education.
Monday, September 12, 2016
9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Greater Miami Jewish Federation
4200 Biscayne Boulevard
Day School Leadership Training Institute Faculty and Staff
- Rabbi Larry Scheindlin is leadership consultant and headmaster emeritus at the Sinai-Akiba Jewish Day School
- Dr. Ray Levi is the director of DSLTI at The Davidson School and former head of school at the Heilicher Minneapolis Jewish Day School and the Joseph and Florence Mandel Jewish Day School
Prices for the institute plus two follow-up webinars start at $295. Special $100 subsidy offered to each school that enrolls. Ask about individually designed follow-up programs for your school.
The Greater Miami Jewish Federation is generously underwriting the cost of the training for a lay leader and head of school for each participating school. Schools are asked to contribute $36 per person for materials and food.
One-day institute with two follow-up webinars:
- For lay leader and head: Free ($295 subsidized by GMJF)
- For each additional team participant: $50
- Materials and food per participant: $36
For more information, contact Dr. Ray Levi at firstname.lastname@example.org.