Who May Borrow?
- JTS students, faculty, and staff
- Columbia students, faculty, and staff
- Union Theological students and faculty
- New York University graduate students in Jewish studies
- Rabbinical Assembly and Cantors Assembly members
- Prozdor faculty
- JTS Library members
- JTS alumni
Library Borrowing Card
JTS students must validate their JTS ID cards at the Registrar’s Office at the beginning of each semester and present it to JTS Library staff. There is a $20 per term library card fee for Columbia University and Barnard College students, staff, and faculty.