Ivriyon is a five-day-a-week program, plus two Sundays. The hours are Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m, Friday 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 pm, and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
• Warm-up: The participants begin the day with free-ranging conversations in Hebrew to integrate new vocabulary.
• Dikduk: Small group sessions that strengthen areas of weakness in Hebrew grammar, especially the verb system and syntax.
• Classroom Simulations: Participants take turns teaching model lessons in Hebrew while fellow students act as class members, followed by supportive feedback and analysis.
• Hebrew Educational Technology: In JTS's well-equipped language lab, participants strengthen their Hebrew keyboarding, learn to use the latest Hebrew software, and discover Internet resources for their teaching.
• Individual Projects: According to his or her interests, each participant chooses an educational project in Hebrew to develop over the course of the program and present at the program's festive closing session.
• Visiting Lecturers: Once a week, guest experts make presentations in Hebrew concerning innovations in Jewish education.
• Israeli Culture and Media: Participants will read Israeli newspapers and view films on current topics to develop vocabulary and bring Israeli politics and culture into the classroom.