Now accepting applications for Ivriyon Summer 2016!
Immerse yourself in Hebrew in New York City
July 5-July 28, 2016
• Ivriyon application form should be completed online
• Curriculum vitae
• Personal statement: a one- to two-page statement that explains your reasons for applying to the program
• Statement from your school head or principal supporting your application and presenting the school's commitment to Hebrew
• Letter of reference from a colleague or supervisor
• An application fee of $50 is due with the application and should be submitted online
Upon acceptance to the program, a registration fee of $450 is due upon acceptance.
A Hebrew proficiency test and a phone interview with a member of the JTS Hebrew Language faculty will take place soon after the application and the registration fee have been submitted.