Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until March 16, 2015.
• Ivriyon application form should be completed online
• Curriculum vitae
• Personal statement: a one- to two-page statement that explains your reasons for applying to the program
• Statement from your school head or principal supporting your application and presenting the school's commitment to Hebrew
• Letter of reference from a colleague or supervisor
• An application fee of $50 is due with the application and should be submitted online
Upon acceptance to the program, a registration fee of $350 is due upon acceptance and should be submitted online by check or credit card.
A Hebrew proficiency test and a phone interview with a member of the JTS Hebrew Language faculty will take place soon after the application and the registration fee have been submitted.