New Graduate Level Student Housing Application

All residence hall agreements are for the fall and spring semester. If you have any conditions, medical or otherwise, that are important for us to know, contact the Office of Residence Life at or call (212) 678-8035 when you submit your application.

* indicates a required field.

mm/dd/yy *

The Graduate School
The William Davidson Graduate School of Jewish Education
The Rabbinical School
The H. L. Miller Cantorial School and College of Jewish Music

There are on-campus and off-campus options available to graduate level students. On-Campus spaces within our Residence Halls accommodate individual students. You may check multiple options if you are not sure what your preference is.

If you are only interested in off-campus housing, please skip this section.

On-Campus Housing

Brush Hall Suite (a single, two-room suite with a shared bathroom)

Is there any student with whom you would like to be housed? Please note that all roommate requests must be mutual; all housing applicants must list each other in order for your request to be prioritized.

  • 1 - Agree Strongly
  • 2 - Agree
  • 3 - Neutral
  • 4 - Disagree
  • 5 - Disagree Strongly
I am a neat and orderly person.*
I prefer my room to be a social center (as opposed to a quiet environment).*
I need quiet to study.*
I am knowledgeable about the laws and traditions of Shabbat.*

Off-Campus Apartments

JTS leases a number of apartments through independent management companies who oversee the maintenance of the apartments and buildings.

Studio apartments in 601 W 110th St.
1 bedroom apartments in 601 W 110th St.

If Applicable:

Name(s) and age(s) of children or dependents that will be living with you:

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Office of Residence Life at or call (212) 678-8035.