Open House for Prospective Graduate and Religious-Leadership Students
JTS Spring Open House for Prospective Graduate and Religious-Leadership students Sunday and Monday, March 8–9, 2015 and Wednesday, March 11, 2015.
REGISTER NOW and view school-specific details
Find out about graduate-level study at JTS, and experience the academic opportunities, religious training, and learning community. We look forward to welcoming you to the JTS campus. For additional information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 280-6060.
FOUR OPEN HOUSES FOR GRADUATE-LEVEL STUDENTS
Educators, Rabbis, Cantors, and Jewish Studies Majors
The Rabbinical School
• Deep Torah and rigorous academic study
• Diverse community joined in tefillah and spiritual practice
• Outstanding internship opportunities and mentorship
Religious formation for sacred service to kelal Yisra'el
The Graduate School
• Pursue an unparalleled foundation or specialization in Jewish Studies.
• Join a dynamic, diverse community of scholars.
• Discover the riches of The JTS Library, including its Rare Book Room.
Jewish studies scholarship for academic and communal careers
The Davidson School
• Put experiential Jewish education into practice.
• Facilitate networking via partnerships and mentoring.
• Drive career growth through knowledge and experience.
Professional Jewish leadership through education and practice
The H. L. Miller Cantorial School
• Comprehensive education in traditional liturgy and nusah
• Personalized mentorship by faculty and leading hazzanim in the field
• Advanced work in Jewish education and pastoral care and counseling
Extensive training for religious leadership through Jewish music