Application Materials and Checklist
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until April 15, 2013.
Please email all submissions to email@example.com.
- Ivriyon application form (fill out the form and send it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Curriculum vitae
- Personal statement: a one- to two-page statement that explains your reasons for applying to the program
- Statement from your school head or principal supporting your application and presenting the school's commitment to Hebrew
- Letter of reference from a colleague or supervisor
- An application fee of $50 is due with the application and should be submitted online, or mailed by check, made out to JTS/Ivriyon, to the address below.
- Upon acceptance to the program, a registration fee of $100 is due by May 6, 2013 and should be submitted online, or mailed by check, made out JTS/Ivriyon, to the following address:
Attn: Miriam Meir
The Jewish Theological Seminary
New York, NY 10027
A Hebrew proficiency test and a phone interview with a member of the JTS Hebrew Language faculty will take place soon after the application and the registration fee have been submitted.
If you need any other information, please feel free to contact us.